Columba College, an all-girls school, located in Dunedin, New Zealand is proud to announce the addition of a three week, short course programme offered to the International community. International students who are seeking greater insight into western studies, culture, and English language requirements are welcome to apply.
With not only being Dunedin’s most highly rated educational college, Columba is consistently acclaimed for its proven achievements and academic success. Set on beautiful grounds in scenic Dunedin, Columba offers high quality teaching to a host of over 565 students, 100 of which being international.
- All staff have (at the minimum) an MA in TESOL or a related field, plus several international teaching accreditations
- Several years of experience abroad
- A genuine desire to help students
What to Gain
- Focused instruction with our intimate class sizes (no more than 10 students per class)
- International accreditation by taking the OCESOL
- Broader knowledge of 4 Skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking)
- Collaboration with other native students in a wide range of subjects and activities
- Experience with all that New Zealand has to offer, including student life in and out of the classroom, fascinating history and culture, never before seen wildlife, and unforgettable nature
For further information and enquiries contact:
Sue Medary: Director of International Students and Homestay Manager
Telephone: +64 3 467 5188 Extn. 817
Fax: +64 3 464 0418
* All groups of 10 students are intended to derive from one location.