Click here to login to the Columba College Parent Portal.
All parents/guardians are provided with a secure username and password to login to the Parent Portal.
The Parent Portal to KAMAR, our student management learning system, allows parents/guardians to access:
- attendance records (daily, period by period and so on) for Years 7 to 13 students (Junior School – half day/full day attendance)
- NCEA results (Years 11 to 13)
- school reports for Years 7 to 13 students (2014 to date and the 2013 end-of-year report – this archive will continue to grow)
- weekly student timetables for Years 7 to 13 students
- the ability to let the School know of any changes to details such as postal addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, and to update a student’s medical records
Please note that if you would like to have further information that is not on the Portal or wish to discuss the attendance of your daughter or son with a staff-member, you are welcome to contact the School Office on (03) 467 5188 or email email@example.com.
Years 7 to 13 students are also provided with a secure username and password to login to the Portal. They can view their own attendance, timetable, NCEA results and subjects, and can update details as well.