Click her for Pre-Arrival information.
2019 International Orientation Handbook.
International students are met on arrival at Dunedin Airport.
The International Department then provides:
- A tour of the school campus with opportunities to meet teachers.
- A “buddy system” whereby new girls have a fellow student to look after them.
- A carefully prepared handbook explaining school systems, rules and procedures.
- A review of the school’s medical insurance policy and emergency contacts.
- A review of the New Zealand Code of Practice.
- Assistance with subject choices and timetables.
- Assistance with the purchase of a school uniform, opening a bank account, having the necessary stationery and other equipment.
- A tour of Dunedin.
To enjoy the benefits of eLearning, all International students (like the local Columba students) are required to have a MacBook Pro 13” laptop or MacBook Air 13” laptop.
The Director will help with purchasing arrangements as needed.