On Friday 28 September the Columba College Sports Council will hold their main fundraiser and annual Golf Tournament at the St Clair Golf Course.
This has been a great fun day in the past and a key opportunity to support all sports at Columba. We welcome you to sponsor a hole, enter a team (or both!) or help the Council on the day so that we can continue to develop and advance sport at Columba. We hope to get a great response from you all and are looking forward to an awesome day.
For more details on a great day we have planned please click the attached link or contact Fiona Smith at email@example.com or Sports Director Dayna Turnbull at the College on 027 344 7904 Columba College. We have around 400 students through Years 9-13, with an 88% participation rate in a sport. We offer 28 various codes and have teams to cater for every skill level. The College and Sports Council are passionate about improving the sporting experiences for the school and allowing them to reach their potential.
For these reasons we encourage you to support the day by:
- Entering a 4 person team entry for $400
- Sponsoring a hole for $400 and market your business at the hole
- If you sponsor a hole and enter a team the cost is $600
- Signage opportunities at your designated hole that will be viewed by over 120 supporters with great prizes on certain holes to make unique talking points
- Coverage on the Columba Sports Facebook page that has over 12,000 views and increasing daily!
- Provided during the day will be:
- 2x Tents run by Badminton and Hockey providing continuous free all-day BBQ’s
- Free liquid refreshments at the tents and also delivered on course courtesy of a drinks cart
- Food available afterwards in the Clubhouse prior to prize giving
- A $50 entry to win a $10,000 hole in one prize opportunity
- Exclusive Auction prizes. A list of proposed items will be announced prior to the day
For entries and queries please contact:
· Fiona Smith, Sports Council Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or
· Dayna Turnbull, Director of Sport on 027 344 7904